The vehicle is delivered to the Renter in good condition , without apparent defects and any complaints as to its condition must be made to the Lessor immediately on delivery. The Renter agrees to return, accesories and equipment in good condition to the Lessor at the location on the date and time designated in the agreement. Over 2 ours delay from agreed return time specified in rental agreement(if Renter does notify the Lessor by telephone or e-mail) the Lessor reserves the right to notify immediately the police for car theft.
The rental price and the deposit will be computed on the basis of the prices written on the contract and will be paid at the moment of delivery. The payment made at the moment of delivery cannot be used to extend the rental period. If the client wishes to extend the rental period, he must obtain written permission from the Lessor. The client will pay any extension on the contract in advance. The payment can be made in cash or with credit card ( VISA , Mastercard ) in Euro. The oil, the maintenance of the vehicle, the VAT and the insurance R.C.A ( Asigurarea de raspundere civila ayto ) are included in the price. The fuel is not included in the price.
The Renter must pay the following to the Lessor:
The renting time specifed in the contract. The minimum rental period is 24 hours. The first 1 hour after the and of the rental period is free of charge. Any delay after that will be charged as a full day according to the rental price.
- Any fine or tax that the renter received or will receive for breaking traffic regulations or illegal parking during the contract.
- if he loses the car keys or documents, the renter will pay a 200 €.
- The deposit is 200€ and it will be fully returned if the if the vehicle is returned in the same condition as it was delivery. Otherwise, the Lessor will charge the amount necessary for repairs, as specified by an authorized Auto Service
This insurance is valid only in Greece. The Local Route provides insurance coverage against third parties only to those who have been granted permission (or authority) to use the car and who have previously checked and accepted the conditions of the insurance policy ( or … accepted the insurance policy ) .The Lessee , authorized drivers and other passengers are not covered by the insurance policy . The renter’s – or driver’s , or passenger’s – luggage and other possesions are not covered by the insurance policy either. The Local Route bears no responsibility for any loss , damage , etc. The client may narrow his liability , towards the vehicle of the company, down to 600 € by pay 10€ per day. Under no circumstances will the insurance policy cover any damage to the car’s tires or bottom. The beneficiary provisions listed above do not apply if there has been a violation of the road Traffic Act, or if the driver has been apprehended under the influence of liquor or drugs. The client is responsible and wiil pay for the following:
- Damages caused by inappropriate maintenance of the rented car , and olso engine , gear box or due to lack or insufficient oiling or overheat.
- Damages caused to any sub-assembly of the vehicle by nonobservance of sefety rules for driving on public roads.
- Damages caused to any good existing in the vehicle by the negligence of the client or passengers.
- Damages caused to the vehicle due to taking part of contests or races or due to anything that breaks the rules of the contract.
- Damages caused to rented vehicle in case the accident happened driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs , narcotics , barbiturates, or any other substance that effected the ability to focus or drive , as well as during committing crimes to legal rules or driving.
Theft or theftattempt, unconfirmed by the police , or if the police has not registered a complaint regarding the theft or theft attempt.
The lessor cannot be held responsible for accidents suffered by the renter or his /her companions , or third parties , even if the renter supplied false information regarding his identity , his address or his driving licence. The lessor declines any responsibility to third parties for any damage produced by the renter during the contract. You agree to indemnify us , defend us and hold us harmless from all claims , liability , costs and attorney fees we incur resulting from , or arising out of , this rental and you use of the vehicle. The Lessor is not responsible for loss , theft , or destruction of property belonging to the renter of third parties.
In case of accident or theft the Renter has the following obligations:
- Obtaining the names and adresses of parties involved in the accident.
- Obtaining a copy of the ID/Passport, driving licence , car certificate and insurance of the other party involved in the accident.
- Obtaining the name and address of any eye witnesses.
- Not leaving the vehicle without taking necessary cautions for its protection and guard.
- Notifying the police without delay if any accident , fire ,theft or attempted theft , even if the damage is only partial.
- Informing the lessor in 24 hours after any accident, fire ,theft or attempted theft , even if the damage is only partial.
- Obtaining the Police Report together with the note of driving or not under the influence of alcohol ( the police Report must mention , in the case of accident, the note of driving or not under the influence of alcohol);
- Obtaining the second annex for the insurance company.
Obtaining the Repair Authorization from the Police.
The renter or any other driver who has the right to drive the vehicle , according to the contract , are responsible for any breaking of the law which took place during the contract.
All diferences are to be resolved in Greek Courts.
All diferences are to be resolved according to the Greek Law.
Our Property recognises the importance of protecting your privacy and our policy is designed to assist you in understanding how we collect, use and safeguard the personal information you provide to us and to assist you in making informed decisions when using our booking engine. We hold the privacy of your personal information in the highest regard.
Data Controller: Our Property, as data controller, collects and processes personal data for the purposes of bookings, to meet your request, and for purposes of guests’ management, payments, billings and marketing/promotional actions. Your data may be transmitted to other controlled or related companies. The data shall not be publicly disclosed.
Data Processor: Our booking engine provider is authorized to act as the “processor” of personal data in behalf of us.
INFORMATION AND CONSENT
You may exercise your rights concerning the protection of personal data (access, rectification, amendment, deletion, objection to the handling of your data, etc.), by contacting our Property (Data Controller) at the following contact details:
The Local Route | Car Rental
Adress, Paralia Skopelou T.K 37003
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We can help you book directly the perfect accommodation in our Property only with the provision of some of your personal data. When you book directly with us, we ask for your First Name, Last Name, Mobile Phone Number and Email Address and your payment information as mandatory information. Optionally we ask you details such as your Address, City, Country, ZIP/Postal code, Title, Date of birth and flight details.
You can register and create a user account in our booking engine. We use the information you give us to administer this account, allowing you to do a number of useful things, like making your bookings, manage your bookings, take advantage of special offers for members, make future Reservations easily and manage your personal settings.
You may register and/or access through a third-party account (Gmail) or Social network (Facebook), in that case we collect and access certain information of the User’s profile, solely for the purposes indicated above.
If you are under 16, you MUST have your parents’ consent before using the services of this site.
HOW DO WE USE THE INFORMATION THAT YOU PROVIDE TO US?
First and foremost, we use your personal data to complete, manage and administer your online Reservation.
Our Property, as data controller, collects and processes your personal data for the purposes of
Managing your bookings made and your requests and preferences
Administering our business activities, provisioning of services and monitoring the use of services
Managing payments (where applicable) and billings/invoices
Managing and registration to our Membership and Loyalty and Rewards programs (where applicable)
Managing marketing actions and communications by electronic and/or conventional means
Managing surveys regarding the quality of the services provided by us
Occasionally, we may also use the information we collect to notify you about new services and special offers we think you will find valuable. You may notify us at any time if you do not wish to receive these offers.
Furthermore, such information may be shared with others on an aggregate basis.
PRIVACY AND PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Our company will in no way disclose, publish, sell or exchange your personal data and information entrusted to us. In extreme cases, we may also disclose your personal data to third parties to:
Comply with any court order or other legal obligation or public authority or when data is requested by government or law enforcement authorities;
Protect the rights of our property. This may include exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
IP ADDRESSES – OTHER INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit our booking engine we automatically collect the following data as part of demographic and profile data known as traffic data:
– Technical information, including the Internet Protocol (IP address) that is used to connect your computer to the internet, browser type and version, time zone settings, and operating system and platform, Information concerning your visit, including the full Uniform Rescource Locators (URL), products you viewed or searched for, page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouseovers) and methods used to browse away from the page.
We will use the above information that we collect about you as part of our efforts to keep our website safe and secure and for improving our website to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner.
Any personal data collected will be processed in a fair, legal, transparent and GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) “REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL” compliant way. GDPR compliant third party services may be used for data processing.
Last Updated: January 24th, 2020